From: "John Jones" <100h@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 1:34:15 AM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Website

On Jun 2, 2014, at 6:24 PM, "Jim Morris" <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

> Sometimes I would like a little discussion before we start making  motions.
> Is there an overall plan for the AIS web site?  Do we have  any goals for
> it?

There is no change to the original plan or goals established for the previous redesign. If a complete redesign is contemplated then certainly the new Electronic Services Chair should have input.

This is not a redesign, but rather an effort to make navigation easier by expanding the number of left side menu items.

>  Is this a budgeted item?

No, but it is to be funded out of the Electronic Services Restricted Fund and thus does not affect the AIS General budget.

John