Re: Anner Whitehead

In a message dated 6/14/2013 12:32:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

I was  startled to read once that someone thought the President might
object to my  speaking here. I would be sorely disappointed were that to prove to
be the  case.

Anner and all,

That certainly is NOT the case with this President!  I value your  insight
and your historical viewpoint.  Institutional memory is sometimes  lost by
the Board with term limits so we need all the help we can obtain.   Thanks
for your participation.

Enjoyed your current ROOTS article on Motes from your Notes which  made me
think of Matthew Chapter 7, verses 3-5, King James, about the mote  that is
in thy brother's eye vs the beam in thine own eye.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society