Wiki

Hello all,

In looking at last falls full minutes and motions I could not find anything that particually addressed the $2,500 expense mentioned by Bob. However, in looking at the overall budget that was approved at last falls board meeting I did note that the PR budget was increased to $4,500. Since Mr. Valenzuella's cost is less than the original $2,500 that was discussed using Confluence I agree with Bob that no action by the board is necessary.

Mr. Valenzuellas hosting the wiki for $1,000 a year appears more of a service, like Sundance Press, rather than being an independent contractor which would require a contract.

Michelle