Re: Wiki Move

Susan,

Well yes, and as soon as we resolve the shrink wrap issue, it will be made
into a motion by someone on the Board.  We budgeted for this expense but
now it is a reality -- and a lot cheaper than what we budgeted.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 6/5/2013 8:15:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,