RE: Bulletin Damage

Hi all,

   So how is this for timing?  I got my April/May bulletin in the mail today.
It arrived in a white envelope via the post office with a "Received Damaged"
sticker on the envelope.  Yep, about 14 pages were almost ripped in half and
the rest of the bulletin was bent in half.  If the post office received it
damaged, then is the printer and/or the mailer damaging the bulletin before it
is mailed?

   We used to mail the bulletin in a shrink wrap, so I wonder why we now are
unable to afford doing it again?

   Just a thought to ponder.

Susan Boyce

PS. Tom, I need a new copy of the April/May bulletin.