Re: Emeritus Judges

Amen,

-----Original Message-----
From: pwgossett <pwgossett@juno.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 11:36 pm
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Emeritus Judges

The reason you do not see a great number of Emeritus Judges is because a judge
ust earn this status.  He or she should not be given the status just because
hey are a good person in the region.  They should be given this status because
hey have gone far and above what is expected of them as a judge.
Paul