Re: Motion to purchase new lap top for Electronic Services Chair

I don't see why waiting to discuss further equipment purchases would be a
problem.  However, I do not see why we have to wait on the motion  before
us.  There are so many of us "volunteers" that use our own equipment  for AIS
business and in all my years with AIS I do not recall this has EVER been
brought up before.  I am not saying any one person's "job" is more  important
than another's.  Using some money from the restrictive fund of  Electronic
Services to help maintain the electronic services provided is, in my
opinion, exactly what we should do.

In a message dated 6/7/2012 2:12:22 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,