RE: Motion to purchase new lap top for Electronic Services Chair

Jim, was anyone on the Convention committee notified so that problems could
have been addressed?  I was at the registration table for more hours than I
care to recall and I never heard anything about it, no one stopped by and
mentioned it.  This is something that needs to be addressed.  Do we need to
purchase newer equipment for future presentations so that these things don't
happen?
Cheryl

> From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:42:31 -0400