Re: Motion to purchase new lap top for Electronic Services Chair

Cheryl, also, in case you didn't know, Bob spends a good eight-hours a day
(probably more; he can let you know more of all he does) on his computer
working on AIS stuff. The Encyclopedia takes most of his time, I believe,
but also in other committees. So, yes, we all use our equipment, but we
should consider those in positions serving full-time a priority and somehow
help them and if not purchase a computer when they are not able to purchase
one themselves. So, it's not the same case as you and me.

In John's case, he is working for AIS, so to me the equipment goes without
saying, but for those who do not work for AIS I guess what I am asking is
at what point can someone be helped with equipment that helps them fulfill
their important role? It's a good separate topic of discussion, don't you
think?

Andi Rivarola

--
*"Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious
and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for