Re: Motion to purchase new lap top for Electronic Services Chair

The problem that Bob was referring to is that the AIS Projector tends to project yellows with a slight greenish tint, sometimes worse than at other times. True color rendition is a problem that generally plagues all projectors. Different brands affect colors in different ways. Newer projectors are better in this regard than older ones (like the AIS projector).

The color profile on most projectors can be tweaked for individual situations, but it takes careful adjustment because you can easily distort other colors in the process. This has been a know problem with the AIS projector, but it was one of the best at the time we bought it.

John

John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorder
American Iris Society