Re: Sad news

In a message dated 6/26/2010 1:34:58 P.M. Central Standard Time, plankmail@aol.com writes:
Allan Ensminger's creatively rich full life gifted many benefits to AIS which will stand in tribute to him as long as there is a Society.  He was a most congenial man with a captivating twinkle in his eye and, regardless of his age, an ever-present youthful enthusiasm to go after the "different."  I'm so glad the AIS was lucky enough to have Allan Ensminger as one of its enthusiastic members.  I bow my head and my heart in his honor and his memory!
Jeanne Clay Plank

Jeanne,

An excellent tribute to Allan's memory.  He did have a twinkle in his eye and was downright cherubic at times.  Humorous at all times, he was fun to be around.  It was a pleasure knowing him.

Jim Morris