Re: Motion for New MemSec Laptop

John,
     Thanks very much for the clarification.  That is as I thought it was; but I would like to see the
BOD approve the executive committee conducting certain business at least within parameters approved within the budget.  It would sure streamline some functions as well as be more in line with other viable, national organizations!  Something for all to think about til' November.
Jerry

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct: 301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since 1972!