From: Gerry Snyder <geraldcsnyder@gmail.com>
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Electronic Voting -- how about for free?
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 2:59 PM

Not long ago I wrote that although I knew (or could learn) how to implement
the electronic voting scheme, I didn't think I could get something workable by
the deadline for next year's ballot. It seems I was mistaken.

The current version of my efforts is at URL:

http://irisarian.dynip.com:8080/aejaks/app?AEJAKS_SCRIPT_NAME=execVotes.tcl