New Address

I Have moved. My new address is Robert Pries, 107
Brothers Drive, Roxboro NC 27574. Phone-336-597-8805

As yet my new e-mail address is not accepted by
ais-discuss so I am sending this message by way of the
old e-mail. Please update your address books. If you
reply to my new e-mail, robertpries@embarqmail.com I
will easily be able to add you to my new address book.
Sadly there is no easier way I know of the create a
new address book. My old e-mail will only remain
functional for another 30 days.