2008 Ballot

Hello Everyone,

I know that you are all wondering anxiously how the Balloting is progressing.? Sure.? Including the mail delivered today,?I have received and tabulated only 261 Ballots of the 550 + - expected!?? Yikes!? My goal was to have the final tabulation completed by July 10.? However, doing the math of 15-20 minutes per ballot for 300 additional Ballots would indicate that working 8 hrs?a day for the next 15 days ....?

Wish me luck!

Ruth Barker
Awards Chair