Re: AIS PayPal Online Subscription

I don't remember actually seeing this motion so if not
I am making it otherwise I second and /or I vote yes;
(this does not mean that if it turns out to be a
burdon later that it can not be re-examined, but for
now lets get it going, I aslo am not even sure a
motion is necessary since it is an extension of
current policy but) I move that  AIS will treat
Section
membership charges made from the AIS web page, though
PayPal, over the
Internet in the
same manner non-electronic Section membership charges
are received
through
the Membership Secretary's office under current policy
-- in other
words,
forwarded to the Section without additional cost.