Re: AIS PayPal Online Subscription

Voting members of the Board:
     I am in perfect agreement with the following proposal of a motion on
PayPal and Section memberships.
     I would like a motion to the effect that AIS will treat Section
membership charges made from the AIS web page, though PayPal, over the Internet in the
same manner non-electronic Section membership charges are received through
the Membership Secretary's office under current policy -- in other words,
forwarded to the Section without additional cost.
     Jeanne