RE: AIS Online Subscription

As John Jones has already announced, the AIS on-line subscription is up and
running and available for business.

The other links to this on the AIS website are also all in place now, I
added them this morning. There are direct links from the main AIS page and
also to and from the Membership Information page.

John did indeed do a lot of work behind the scenes to make this happen, both
in the initial research, logistics and implementation. Maybe it did not
happen as quick as some people felt it should but then there is a whole lot
more to this than just inserting a button on a web page... a lot more. One
aspect is that we are handling peoples money here for a service and it has
to happen correctly, first time and every time. We are there now.

Use it, promote it as easy access to AIS membership, and then continue to
promote the AIS to both new and existing members. The first sale
(membership) is important but the second one (the membership renewal) is
more important as it means we have delivered on the promises made first time
around. I leave you to go forth on your AIS mission not the least of which
is to enjoy irises!

Christopher Hollinshead | AIS Website
3070 Windwood Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2K3