To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:56 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS PayPal Online Subscription

The AIS PayPal online subscription page is now active and will gladly take your money.. You can go directly to it at:

http://www.irises.org/ppmbrshp/aisonlinembrshp.htm

It is not accessible form the main website yet. Chris will add a button on the Home page and on the standard membership page shortly so that there is a path from the Home page.

I am sure there are things that will need to be changed or fixed, please let me know and I will see if I can accommodate them.

I am not whining, complaining or bragging, but while it may have taken some programmer 2 hours to set up a PayPal website for a nursery, the AIS site represents a little over 30 hours of my time setting up the various pages, getting the correct code written for the buttons, testing, and then reconfiguring so that the information flowed directly to Tom Gormley. Thanks to Tom for his patience and help, and to Chris Hollinshead for his help and support.

MIS and SPCNI have both told me they would like to be on our PP page and I am considering how best to architect the page structures

Now that I have done the first page set, the next should be easier.

John | "There be dragons here"