RE: AIS Pay Pal

May I make a suggestion?  Go ahead with just the AIS member new and  renewal,
do an automated response letter in the format of what Tom sends to Ann
Violet to send to new members with the addition of listing all the Special
Interest Sections and their website addresses and later add the PayPal option  for
Sections/Cooperating Societies.

You can experiment with adding one Section at a time (MIS will volunteer
since we do not currently have an on-line JOIN option) and not get held up on
the Primary mission of getting an AIS JOIN option up and running.

BTW-SJI has been receiving new memberships in the last three months at the
rate of 2 (PayPal) to 1 (snail Join from ITJs) per Cathy Button, SJI Membership
 chair.

Rita  Gormley
Membership  Chair-Median Iris Society
Gormley Greenery