Re: AIS PayPal Webpage

Just to be clear, just because John used part of my
initial message as a preface does not mean that the
quotes he puts into his comments are mine. I would not
have made those suggestions. linking Paypals seems to
me an extroadinarily complicated and unecessary step
that I see no need for. In that John and I are in
total agreement.

=== message truncated ===