Plank Travel Notice

Greetings:
     Bob and I are leaving tomorrow morning -- Wednesday, June 15, 2005 --
for about a week.
     We are driving, and our northern-most destination will be Terry &
Barbara Aitken's.   While we're away, Barbara & Terry will know how to reach us if
there is an emergency.
     We may decide to take the coast drive back home (US Hwy101), which will
postpone our return by a day, at most. Nonetheless, it is our intention to be
back at home by Wednesday, June 22 at the very latest.   It's possible we may
return earlier -- Monday night at the very earliest -- (especially if we don't
do the coast drive) but it seems quite unlikely.
          Until next week
               Cheers!
                    Jeanne