Re: Life Memberships

In a message dated 6/13/2005 1:20:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:
Actually I agree with Gerry. The bylaws do not say how we have to make
life membership available, only that they are available. Having them as
a special award meets that criteria - IMO.

John
Although I love John and his marvelously talented wife, IMO being "clever"
about interpreting the bylaws would be unwise. The intent of the bylaw
provisions are as important as the words. Clarence