Thanks in advance for your help.

Wayne Messer
wrmesser@gmail.com

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 11:30 AM cheryl deaton <region15kids@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Wayne,
Biggest issues are AIS Lookup and getting an insurance certificate, things that the clubs use the most. Both subjects are buried in obscure places on the website, and I have heard numerous times that the new website is pretty but difficult to maneuver.  Maybe  a table of contents that has more relevance to clubs.  Most don't care about minutes or other things administratively. Contacts for each region would be very helpful, I know I have had difficulty contacting different clubs regarding youth issues. I will forward your information and that of Bryce's to them. Thank you for answering my "comment". I was venting!
Cheryl

From: aistalk@googlegroups.com <aistalk@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Wayne Messer <wrmesser@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 1:55 PM
To: aistalk@googlegroups.com <aistalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Iris images with registrations

Hi Cheryl,

For the website issues, if you could have the club members forward their comments about the AIS website to us, we would appreciate it.  The more specific the better so we can figure out how to improve it.  Here's the contact info:

Please send all information for website updates to:
Bryce Williamson, AIS Electronic Services and Website
e-mail: aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

And website updates definitely includes improvements needed.

Thank you for your help.

Wayne Messer