Gaiety de Coeur

Hi Jim,

I enjoyed your article in the latest Irises Bulletin.  It's a great idea to
show where irises are being highlighted.  Do you intend to continue this as
an occasional regular feature?

In case you are, two more iris stories I recently ran across.  The Iowa
Gardener profiled Region 21 member Wanda Lunn in the July/August 2017
issue.  More details:

https://aisregion21.org/2017/07/03/wanda-lunn-in-iowa-gardener/

Better Homes and Gardens, pp 72-74, June 2017, "Bearded Iris" had
recommendations of several irises.  Thanks to Mike Lockatell for pointing
me to this.

Another great issue for the Irises Bulletin!  Thank you for all your work
on it.

Wayne Messer