Re: AIS Bulletins

My mail copy arrived in St. Louis today, Monday.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 7/31/2017 7:08:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
09273e2b1@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

Received  our AIS Bulletin today here in central Illinois. Great coverage!
Dave  & Margaret Kelly

<35ef7b641@rewrite.aisboard.org>  wrote:

>     Mine came today. Monday, July 31.  Great job Jane. Great layout, very
engaging. Now I have to find the book with  your list!

<owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org> on  behalf

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/597de38aab366638a43b2st04vuc

Minute!<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/597de38aab366638a43b2st04vuc
>  >
> >             > >  >
> > >              thirdpartyoffers.juno.com
> > >           Remove Your Eye Bags in Just 1 Minute? 72 y/o Grandma
Reveals New  Secret to