RE: Judges Activity reports

Bob,   According to the RVP Handbook, Page 23,  The judges Activity Report is
to be postmarked no later than August 1st.Susan Boyce > Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014
12:17:47 -0400> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org> Subject: [AISdiscuss] Judges
Activity reports> From: 101p@rewrite.aisboard.org> > Wayne and I had talked
about alerting Judges to their Annual Activity reports> in News & Notes. Would
this be useful? Would the August 1 issue be too late. I> cannot remember now
when they are due. I think I may not be sent one to fill> out as Emeritus
judge. The Judges Handbook B does not give a date.> --> > Bob Pries> Zone 7a>
Roxboro, NC> >
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary>
<aissecretary@irises.org>> The archives for AISDiscuss are at:>