2013 AIS Photo Contest Is Done!

Greetings to all,

The 2013 AIS Photo Contest is done.  All entrants who won, were
runners-up or received an honorable mention have been notified.  This
year we had entrants from Poland, Romania and Phillipines.  The
entrant from Romania is a 14 year old budding (excuse the pun)
hybridizer who is now a Youth Member of AIS.  She is so excited about
that.

Thank you to Elledan McLeester, Judy Keisling and Kelly Norris for
judging this competition.

Thanks to Jody Nolan I have discovered the world of "dropbox" and
have placed a folder there with all the photos from this competition
for John Jones when he is ready to place them on the website.

77 adult entrants and 6 youth entrants with over 300 photos to judge.

Fun was had by all!  I love my job and I don't even get paid for all
this fun!

Janet Smith