Re: Popularity Poll

If you're talking about the Tall Bearded Symposium, AIS stopped distributing
the
ballot with Irises a couple of years ago.

The Symposium ballot is on the
AIS website. Info on how to get to it (as
published on the website) is
below.B  Ballots are due to the RVP by September 1.

Here is how to get to the
ballot on the website:

B B About Irises>Awards & Surveys > Tall Bearded Iris
Symposium

Here are the instructions for voting the ballot.

Every member of
The American Iris Society may participate in this balloting of
the irises
listed on the following pages. Each member is allowed twenty-five
votes.
Please follow the instructions below:

1. Voting may be accomplished in a
variety of ways:
a. You may mail your RVP a list of the iris you are voting
for, either names and
numbers, or just numbers.
b. You can download the list
from the AIS web site (www.irises.org), print it,
mark it up, and mail it.
(see the link to the ballot below)
c. Most RVPbs have email, and those who
do will accept any of the above formats
that way, too.

2. No member may
vote for more than twenty-five varieties. You may vote for
fewer than
twenty-five if you wish. Write-in votes are not allowed and will not
be
tabulated.
3. Your ballot must be mailed to and received by your Regional Vice
President by

September 1, 2011 in order to be counted. The name of your RVP
is listed inside
each AIS Bulletin. Sign your ballot and mail it first class.
4. Overseas Members may vote by mailing their ballot to the Symposium
Committee
Chairman whose name, email, and address appear inside each AIS
Bulletin. It is
advisable to send by Air Mail to assure receipt of your
Ballot by September 30,
2011. Ballots received later will be counted if at
all possible, so please vote
even if you can not meet that date. Email is an
acceptable alternative (either
numbers-only, or numbers and names), and a
representative in each foreign
country can tally that country's votes and
send the totals and voters to the
Symposium Chair by email or mail.