RE: Popularity Poll

Don,
The Tall Bearded Symposium Ballot is on the AIS web page. (irises.org)
When you open the page in the left hand menu choose About Iris
Then choose Awards and Surveys
Then Tall Bearded Symposium.
On that page scroll down and click on 2012 AIS Tall Bearded Symposium pdf.
The pdf file should open and you will be able to print it.

I printed a copy, pasted a small note with my address and e-mail, the deadline of Sept. 1 and the reminder that a member could vote for 25 or fewer iris on the list, and then sent this to each of my affiliate presidents. Most clubs here in TN have a late summer social gathering and if the president copies the ballot and hands it out I hope to get a good response. One president asked for an electronic copy, so I gave him the instructions above.

Good Luck and Welcome to the age of the screen search.  Sue RVP 7

Sue Ann Barnes
205 Westwood Ave
Jackson, TN 38301
731-422-5253