Re: AIS Bulletin Archive

Thanks Bob,

I am in the process of drafting a final letter to the Foundation Board thanking them and summarizing the "completed" status. I am proud of the job we got done and could never have gotten it done without the Foundation's help.

Thanks

John
On Jul 22, 2012, at 5:36 PM, Robert Hollingworth wrote:

> Great job John - that's one of the Foundation's best projects. By the way did
> anything ever come of the idea to develop an AIS video for the web site? That
> seemed like a good idea too.  Bob Hollingworth
>
> Bob and Judy Hollingworth

John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorder
American Iris Society