Re: communications

As a RVP of the smallest region in AIS, with no affiliates (working on establishing some), I can only offer one thing you might consider. There are a lot of e-mails generated on this discussion group and not all of it is of interest to RVP's and affiliates. So, since this seems to be a discussion group for any and everything, perhaps a discussion group of only AIS board members, officers, RVP's, etc, would be more conductive to doing business and getting the word out. I wade through a lot of e-mails every day and must admit a large portion of those come from this discussion group and, as a RVP, not too many of them are things concerning my duties as RVP. Just a thought - something to cut down on the traffic and yet insure that important things reach the right people.
Ron,
RVP Region 10