RE: communications

Jim,
I think it's a great idea, but put a twist on it and let's get our thinking
caps on.  Apathy is such a 'negative' subject, but maybe we could come up with
some creative ideas/suggestions to overcome apathy?  One of my clubs in Region
15 couldn't get anyone to take over as President, so they got members to sign
up as "President of the Month"; they ran the meeting and saw what a
president's duties were while the actual President was there to mentor them
when necessary.  That club now has had 2 new Presidents since the original one
termed out! What have other clubs done to encourage participation?

Cheryl