From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of cemahan@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 1:27 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion to use AIS confer for the making and
seconding of mot...

I believe that the decision to set up AISConfer to exclue selected Board
members contravenes the AIS by-laws, and I would assert that any votes taken
in such contravention are invalid. Perhaps my input may be of little import,
but I would think the Board would want the?input of such wise former
presidents as Hal, Dave, Terry,?Ron, etc. More than once each of them has
provided insight that saved the Board from a bad decision. Clarence