Re: Louise Bellagamba (1912 - 2007)

Good Evening,

Yes Jim, her death not only marks an end to an era in the St. Louis area
but,  to the entire Iris world.  She was a delightful person to visit
with and had a great deal of knowledge about irises.  I learned a lot
from the conversations I had with her in her garden and at some of the
conventions.  I will miss her.

Paul