Re: {Disarmed} Re: [AIS-Science] Regional Iris reccommendations

John I wholly agree, that you and Chris should not be
responsible for gathering information to fill the
website. I greatly appreciate what you have put
together at the moment, and starting from scratch I am
sure this took an enormous effort. I applaud you for
it.

It strikes me that you need an knowledgeable group of
assistants that could act as reporters who could each
be responsible for gathering information on a
particular topic. Because it is valuable to have
numerous stakehoders in any organization, it would be
ideal if these people could be ones that were newly
involved with AIS or presently not doing many other
tasks. Adding that type of person would expand the
presence of AIS. The goal would be to provide you and
Chris with current information which you could review
and edit but would not have to create and find
yourselves. The assistants would gain vital knowledge
of the organization and its resources.

I have been moving slowly on the Garden Writers site
because I would like to create that sort of team as
part of my committee also. For that matter if public
relations can provide content, I believe we can share
in various ways.

The wensite will ultimately be becoming the most
important part of AIS. Ideally there will be
cooperation and communication with the bulletin
committee. As public relations I could hope that I
will be clever enough to create a promotion in the
external media which will be tied to articles in the
bulletin and on the website. I am not sure I am
capable of such sophistication, but if we are all
working on the same page it is exciting what we might
get accomplished.

=== message truncated ===