Re: AIS PayPal Webpage

John,

I have attached the Welcome Letter file in RTF format.

The dues are correct the way that I sent them to you.  We only have one
type of Life membership, whether it be single, dual, domestic or
overseas.

The $52 dues for overseas is also correct.  That is the way the board
wanted it to be.

Thanks,

Paul

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:34:27 -0700 John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
writes:
> Paul,
>
> Please send me the Welcome letter in RTF (not wps) format.
>
> I have two questions:
>
> In the data you provided below you indicated:
>
> Single Lifetime Domestic  $200
>
> Dual Lifetime Domestic  $200
>
> The SLI Website shows no dual domestic lifetime membership but does
> show a international lifetime membership.
>
> Also both the individual and family international memberships are
> $52
> whereas the individual and family domestic rates are different.
> Seems
> incongruous.
>
> Thanks
>
> John
>

> On Jun 13, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Paul W Gossett wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:11:03 -0700 John I Jones
> <jijones@usjoneses.com>
> > writes:
> >> Hi Paul,

> the
> >> AIS
> >>
> >> Great. Please fill in the information below.  I sent it
> previously
> >> Richard Sloan, but haven't heard back.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> If you would like your Sections membership(s) available on the
> AIS
> >> PayPal subscription page please provide the membership rates for
> the
> >>
> >> types listed below. I realize that some of them are on your
> >> individual
> >> websites, but so that I don't make a mistake please fill in the
> >> information.
> >>
> >> Different Sections have different membership types. I have tried
> >> make the list below as universal as is reasonable. Because of the
> >> way
> >> PayPal is set up a subscriber cannot calculate their own
> particular
> >> rate (e.g., overseas cannot be listed as $X.XX more than a
> domestic
> >> rate), each rate must be specifically listed.
> >>
> >> If your society does not have a particular type please list N/A.
> >> If a membership type is not listed, please add it at the bottom.
> >> If a Senior discount applies, please add entries for those
> >> memberships.
> >> Please indicate below if domestic rates apply to Canada and
> Mexico,
> >> if
> >> not add entries for those rates.
> >> Overseas means any address other than within USA, Canada and
> Mexico
> >>

> >> Section Name:
> >>
> >> Domestic rates apply to Canada and Mexico  (Yes/No):  NO
> >>
> >> Single Domestic  $13
> >>
> >> Dual Domestic
> >>
> >> Triennial Domestic  $32
> >>
> >> Dual Triennial Domestic
> >>
> >> 10 Year Single Domestic
> >>
> >> 20 Year Single Domestic
> >>
> >> Family  Annual Domestic  $16
> >>
> >> Family Triennial Domestic  $44
> >>
> >> Family 10 Year Domestic
> >>
> >> Family 20 Year Domestic
> >>
> >> Single Lifetime Domestic  $200

> [...]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of SLI Welcome.wps.rtf]