Re: AIS PayPal Webpage

Paul,

Please send me the Welcome letter in RTF (not wps) format.

I have two questions:

In the data you provided below you indicated:

Single Lifetime Domestic $200

Dual Lifetime Domestic $200

The SLI Website shows no dual domestic lifetime membership but does show a international lifetime membership.

Also both the individual and family international memberships are $52 whereas the individual and family domestic rates are different. Seems incongruous.

Thanks

John