From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Jody Nolin
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 8:57 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Un-reimbursed expenses for tax deduction

If you are a Director or other officer who is required to attend board
meetings, please let me know if you need an acknowledgement letter for tax
year 2018, and which meetings you attended.
With the new tax laws, many people will not be itemizing deductions, but for
those of you who will, you will need this documentation.

Thanks.
Jody Nolin

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: