From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of Robert Pries
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:03 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion to approve Calendar Guidelines

In order to promote reblooming Irises it would be great to see blooming clumps in a landscape that actually says autumn. For example someone might put a pumpkin next to a clump, or a chrysanthemum or autumn leaves. All sorts of possibilities. But if we really want to promote rebloomers we should have some graphics that tell the story. I do not like too many rules, I am not sure about guidelines. If the calender doesn't want that type of picture I sure would like to see it on the wiki, especially in the very weak rebllooming area of the wiki.