Jim Morris
Managing Editor
IRISES The Bulletin of the American Iris  Society

In a message dated 1/14/2017 3:27:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
101d28601@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

Hi from  Panama. Her name is Dorothy Aicega . I can't see the photo, so
can't  verify.
Phyllis Wilburn
................................................................................  **Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's
courage**       Anais  Nin

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Morris  <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss  <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, Jan 10, 2017 03:52  PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Fwd: Who is the lady in the  middle?

Andi,

Thanks, you are right.  I have asked  Michelle to attach  as we need to
find
out who this person  is.

Jim M.

In a message dated 1/10/2017 5:42:38 P.M. Central  Standard Time,
0b5865f51@rewrite.aisboard.org  writes:

Jim,

I don't think attachments work on   aisdiscuss.

Andi

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Jim  Morris  <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org>
wrote:

>  All,
>
>  Can any of you identify the lady in the middle in  front of  Howie
Dash?
In
> Sedona, AZ on the optional  tour (fall BOD meeting)  via  the Redrock
Magic
>  Trolley.  Please respond to   morrisje1@aol.com.  We would like to  use
this
> photo in the  Winter  2017 Bulletin.  We  plan to go to press Monday,
January

--
*Andi   Rivarola*