Re: Fwd: Who is the lady in the middle?

You need to send the picture to me directly at my AIS Secretary email address and then I can put it on the discuss.B
MichelleB

-------- Original message --------From: Jim Morris <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org> Date: 1/10/17  4:50 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Fwd: Who is the lady in the middle?
Could you please do so?B  We can't seem to find out whoB  this is and we
would like to do so in time for the Bulletin going toB  press Monday.B  Picture
attached.

Jim M.

In a message dated 1/10/2017 5:46:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,B