From: Deborah Diget <ddiget@gmail.com>
To: Copeland Jim & Jill <jandjcope@aol.com>; Ensata@aol.com <ensata@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 16, 2015 5:46 pm
Subject: RE: the Stahly's

Greetings from the cool south:

I was just online looking for Hal's obit.  After locating his I also came across an obit for Dorothy.  Evidently she passed away on the 15th, 6 days after Hal.
I would like to post something on the website soon.  I have the photo John sent and have asked him to write a short statement for the newsletter as well as the website.  Unless you would rather not put it on the website.
Please let me know.  Also, I hope the club and region 6 will make donations to AIS in their memory.
Take care.
Deb