From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of Robert Pries
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 2:51 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Robot from Hell

Dear AIS Discuss; I had my e-mail suspended three days ago when a robot took it over and was sending out thousands of messages. I knew about it because I was getting thousands of Mail delivery failures to addresses I had not sent to. Many messages to me are embedded in this huge mass of e-mails that I have to delete. iI make take several days before I can sort out all of these. It was fixed temporarily 2 days ago and I sent an e-mail about the Encyclopedia but almost immediately I was back in trouble. I am hoping it is now fixed, and not just another pause. Give me a few days to get this straightened out.