RE: Approval of new chair for Scientific Committee

Sorry. I should have know better.
Susan Grigg

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:47 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Approval of new chair for Scientific Committee

Just a reminder for all board members, especially those new this year.
When a motion is seconded it goes out on AISDiscuss for 7 days.  After that
time I put the motion on AISVote, which is only open to the board members,
for 7 days. During that time board members will cast their vote and I keep a
tally of those votes and at the end of the 7 days I then post the outcome
back on AISDiscuss.  Since the motion just went out on AISDiscuss yesterday,
the voting will not start until next Tuesday.

Michelle

On 1/9/2013 9:42 AM, Susan Grigg wrote:
> Bob will do an excellent job as the Scientific Committee Chair. I vote
"yes"
> on the motion to approve Bob Hollingworth as the new chair of the
> Scientific Committee.
>
> Susan Grigg
> Director

November.