Re: Approval of new chair for Scientific Committee

Just a reminder for all board members, especially those new this year. When a motion is seconded it goes out on AISDiscuss for 7 days. After that time I put the motion on AISVote, which is only open to the board members, for 7 days. During that time board members will cast their vote and I keep a tally of those votes and at the end of the 7 days I then post the outcome back on AISDiscuss. Since the motion just went out on AISDiscuss yesterday, the voting will not start until next Tuesday.

Michelle

On 1/9/2013 9:42 AM, Susan Grigg wrote:
Bob will do an excellent job as the Scientific Committee Chair. I vote "yes"
on the motion to approve Bob Hollingworth as the new chair of the Scientific
Committee.

Susan Grigg
Director

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:33 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Approval of new chair for Scientific Committee

Sorry all,

Senior moment.  I just made an error when I said that Gary White had
requested to step down, it was Kelly Norris who was appointed last November.
He wants to concentrate on the bulletin as well as his other duties.
Since the motion did not need to be changed and Paul Gossett has seconded
it, the below motion is now out for discussion.

"That Bob Hollingworth be approved as the new chair of the Scientific
Committee"

Michelle

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: