Re: Change in Chair of Scientific Committee - Correction

Hi all,

Please note I made a mistake when I said that Gary White had requested to step down as Chair of the Scientific Committee. It is actually Kelly Norris who was appointed by Jim last November and approved. As such I need to make the corrected motion:

"That Bob Hollingworth be approved as the new chair of the Scientific Committee"

Need a second for this amended motion.

Michelle