Re: Website

*      - And have put a link to the AIS Facebook page over the Facebook
Icon. I have been thinking of adding a link to the AIS home page over the
AIS logo but have some concerns about there being two different links so
close together and as of yet don't have a link on the Home page to the
Facebook site (but am working on it).  Thoughts? --*
**

*John, *
*I like the way you placed the logos together: both AIS and Facebook AIS.
They look great together. You did it the way they should be. If you think
about it, most sites now have tiny logos of most social networks. In fact,
don't forget we also have a Twitter account, and I would love it if could
place the Twitter logo as well whenever possible. Any way on most sites, you
have these tiny little logos, and let me tell you, people have learned to
distinguish and click the correct one all the time. So, what I'm saying is
keep them together and connect them to the right hyperlink That's all. Great
job.*
**
*Andi Rivarola*
*andi.rivarola@facebook.com*