Re: Website

Hi John,

Very, very nice.  It invites you to look at more..I clicked thru most of the sections and just have a couple of things...

1.  Under Photos & Galleries, it says to click on the logo to return to the Home page...There is no logo on that page???

2.  I couldn't find AIS Financial Statements anywhere.  Will this be put up later under Society Information?  Do you need me to send it to you??

I like that each page is easy to view at a glance, less clutter than before.

Great job,

Jill