Re: Website

Great job John!

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct:  301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  _http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com_
(http://jerrycoates.realtor.com/)

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since  1972!

Real Estate Teams,  LLC.
O:301-695-3020
Suite 400
50 Citizens Way
Frederick, MD 21701

In a message dated 1/20/2011 1:52:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

Here we  go, HERE we go, HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!

I just launched the new  website.

I am sure there will be a few glitches and there are things to  do to
make it better as we go along,

Please look at pages  that correspond to your area of responsibility
(if you have any) and  make sure it is correct.

I have added as much new content as I could,  but am always on the
look out for more.

In case you have  forgotten:

http://www.irises.org

and if it still looks like the  old site, click Reload or Refresh
depending on what you browser  uses.

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss  are  at: